Friday 1 April 2011

Delectable Things That Bring Me Cheer!

This will be an ongoing series, as I have a bit of a thing for delectable things and regularly buy them on a whim. No. 1 in the series is this tin of White Tuna in Olive Oil that I found in Waitrose. I think what really drew me in was the way it was displayed; tins of varying sizes stacked together, with some turned on their side, like a good old fashioned 1950s grocery store. There is something lovely about lots of the same thing stacked together in a pleasing arrangement - which harks back to my earlier post "Tidy Up Time" about things arranged neatly...(there is a bit of a theme emerging here!)

The good thing is, it will keep while I mull over what to do with it - I'm thinking a nice Tuna Nicoise Salad...

No comments:

Post a Comment